Coin and Paper Money Collecting/identify a coin

I am planning to bid for the following coin but I am not sure about it being real or not.
So I'll be really gratefull if you can tell me something regarding this.
Thanking you

Hello Prashant,

In my opinion this coin was not minted by the Chinese government. The bi-metal coins made by the official mints in china are silver and gold - they are not plated. The official coins have dates written in Arabic numerals and they put the gold and silver purity on the coin.

This is a novelty coin and in my opinion it has no value.  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy

I can answer most questions about coin identification, grading and counterfeit detection. I can answer questions about US and Foreign coins & currency, ancient coins too.

30 years experience as a collector and dealer in rare coins ANA Numismatic Scholar Owner of New England Coin Exchange I have been buying and selling coins in RI for over 30 years

Professional Coin Grading Service - PCGS National Guaranty Corporation - NGC American Numismatic Association - ANA

Cityscape Merchant Circle Numismatic News eBay Providence Journal Bulletin All Experts

Numismatic Scholar Certificate - American Numismatic Association BSEE - New England Institute of Electronics