Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Silver Dollar 1890

Question
I have a 1890 one dollar coin I'd like to know the value of. It is in mint perfect condition. I had it given to me.

Answer
Hi Ashley,

A nice, mint condition 1890 Morgan dollar will be worth $60 to $70.  If you pay the money to send it in and get it certified, AND it comes back at a grade of MS-65, it will be worth over $1,000.

Another thing to check for, is if it has a "CC" mintmark, on the back, under the word DOLLAR.  If it does, this will make it worth even more -- compared to if it has no mintmark, or if the mintmark is a "O" or "S".

I hope this helps,

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore