Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1999 delaware quartwr


It is missing e in state and on back it mising the word the and unum,and a few other letters
Like it was poorly stamped but it is in good condition so i no its not from it worth any thing? I seen where some are missing the e in state, but mine has more than that missisg

Hi Casey,

This probably occurred from worn dies.  You may want to contact the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation in Sarasota Florida.
You can have the coin authenticated for a fee of about $25.  Doing so will make the coin easier to sell when the time comes.

Check on eBay for similar coins to see what the current market is.

Good Luck!

Joe Hylas

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Joe Hylas


Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.


Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Awards and Honors
Paul Harris Fellow

©2017 All rights reserved.