Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2003 $1 misalignment value and different serial number

Question
I have a 2003 $1 and it has two different serial numbers and, what I believe to be, a major misalignment. The spot where it is cut allows you to see one serial number on the top and a second and different serial number on the bottom. I will try and describe the bill to you. The top of my bill shows Washington's mouth and body and has the serial number on the left side.  It seems to be the bottom of the bill above when being printed.  The bottom of my bill has Washington's nose, eyes and has the serial number on the right side. The serial number on the top is G99343811B and on the bottom is G99363811B. I know this sounds confusing but let me know and I can send you a picture.  Let me know.
Thanks

Answer
Quick Tip:  If the serial number starts with 99 and it is an error, then you should always examine it closely.  Notes with a number that high are all cut from sheets.  Those sheets are sold directly by the bureau of engraving and printing.  So sadly, your note is a fake error and it is only worth face value.  You can learn more about rare paper money by visiting reputable sites.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett