Coin and Paper Money Collecting/$50 bill

I have asked Coin magazine this but since they no longer print currency lists,
they gave no answer.
 Why is the 2004 $50 bill w/ sigs of Cabral & Snow not listed in the small
currency section while those w/ the sigs of the other 2004 officials listed on
the $50 for that year?
What can you tell me about these bills?

I am looking at the 10th edition of "Standard Guide To Small Size U.S. Paper Money, 1928 to Date", it shows that Cabral & Snow signed 2004A $50 notes.  2004 examples were signed by Marin and Snow.  I can't explain what you saw somewhere else.  2004 $50s should not be signed by Cabral and Snow.  If you have one that is, then I would love to see a picture.  Stranger things have happened when dealing with old money.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett

I can answer any question relating to valuing US Currency. My specialty is national currency, large-size currency, and small size issues between 1928 and 1957. Many bank notes have variables that can make two seemingly identical notes have very different values. That is why it is so important to work with an expert. I also work with rare Canadian banknotes as well as some foreign currency (mostly British Commonwealth countries). I have participated either as a buyer or seller in more than 500 different coin auctions.

I have been a full time currency dealer since 2006. I set up at about ten national coin and currency shows per year all across the country. My company has a retail location in Greenville, SC. I also run a website about old money values. I am also currently the director of currency auctions at Stacks Bowers. So I am in a unique position to see, value, and sell millions of dollars worth of paper money on a annual basis. I have been lucky enough to sell hundreds of individual banknotes worth over $10,000. I personally hold several world records for highest price paid for certain categories of banknotes. While I personally don't deal a tremendous amount of coins, I can provide sound advice on where to sell coins in NYC, and other major metro areas across the country. I have seen the worst of the worst and the best of the best when it comes to coin dealers.

South Carolina Numismatic Association (Life Member and Past Board Member), Society of Paper Money Collectors (Life Member), American Numismatic Association (Member), Florida United Numismatist Association (Member)

Bank Note Reporter, Chicago Tribune

Clemson University BS in Corporate Finance, Western Carolina University Masters in Accountancy