Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Attache picture

dinary east africa1
dinary east africa1  

dinary east africa2
dinary east africa2  
Hello Dmitry

Could you please identify the coin in the picture.I have tried searching for information but came up empty. Many thanks.

Hi Keyur,
Well this is an interesting one. What you have is a 1 piece denomination bronze coin from Mombasa. I have attached a picture of what the coin normally looks like. Someone had a bit of fun with your coin and carved some different elements into the design.
Thanks for the question! =)

PS: attached picture not showing up, so here is a link to it:

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).