Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin identification

Question
The front side of the coin reads"CAROLVS II.DEI.GRA----the back side has 4 crowns positioned north,south,east and west.  Between the first two crowns-BR.FRA-between the next two-ET.HIB-bewteen the next two-REX16-between the last two-62MAG.  Also, in the center is a large cross with several markings that I cannot identify-----thank you--any help would be appreciated---greg

Answer

Hi Greg,
This sounds like a large silver crown from Britain. I have attached a picture for comparison. If you would like an evaluation please attach a clear picture or two to a follow-up question so that I may determine the grade and therefore value.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits