Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Dear sir/madam

Question
HI AM SIPHAMANDLA NICOLAS MHLANGA FROM ERMELO IN SOUTH AFRICA..I WANT TO KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE A MARIA THERESA THALER SILVER COIN 1780 WHAT CAN I DO? BECAUSE I HAVE THIS COIN AND I WANT TO SELL IT TO YOU WHAT CAN I DO?

Answer
There were many, many, many of these thalers minted for years and years with that date, as well as a lot of counterfeits.  Even if real, it's value will basically only be for the silver it contains -- maybe a couple dollars more.  I suggest you find a local jeweler who can test the silver, and perhaps sell it to them.

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore