Coin and Paper Money Collecting/follow-up picture to coin

Question
Greek coin
Greek coin  
Hi again -
Thanks very much for taking the time to check out my coin. I have uploaded a picture. Any information would be helpful!

Paul

Hi.
I came across your site and particularly your specialty and was hoping you can help me with a coin I have - It appears Greek and has the words 'BARNANBUS:D:G and has images of ivy, wheat and people. Would you know if this is a significant coin?
Thanks so much in advance.

Paul

Following is the reason:

Would you be able to attach a picture of the coin to a follow-up question? Not sure of which coin you have.

Expert: Dmitry Livshits

Answer
Hi Paul,
This is actually a coin of Spain, from the "Catholic kings of Seville". At this time there was a dispute over the throne, with the Catholic kings claiming the throne and the French lineage (The Henri's) issued pretender coinage of their own.
Despite being from the early 1700's these are actually mostly common. The 2 reales which are about 6 to 8 grams in weight are the most common and generally run $30 to $50 in the condition pictured. The 4 reales which are twice as heavy are the more scarce ones. Unfortunately its not possible to tell what denomination your coin is without something to reference the size against.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits