Coin and Paper Money Collecting/follow-up picture to coin

Greek coin
Greek coin  
Hi again -
Thanks very much for taking the time to check out my coin. I have uploaded a picture. Any information would be helpful!

I came across your site and particularly your specialty and was hoping you can help me with a coin I have - It appears Greek and has the words 'BARNANBUS:D:G and has images of ivy, wheat and people. Would you know if this is a significant coin?
Thanks so much in advance.

Following is the reason:

Would you be able to attach a picture of the coin to a follow-up question? Not sure of which coin you have.

Expert: Dmitry Livshits

Hi Paul,
This is actually a coin of Spain, from the "Catholic kings of Seville". At this time there was a dispute over the throne, with the Catholic kings claiming the throne and the French lineage (The Henri's) issued pretender coinage of their own.
Despite being from the early 1700's these are actually mostly common. The 2 reales which are about 6 to 8 grams in weight are the most common and generally run $30 to $50 in the condition pictured. The 4 reales which are twice as heavy are the more scarce ones. Unfortunately its not possible to tell what denomination your coin is without something to reference the size against.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).