Coin and Paper Money Collecting/hu peh province ten cash coin

Question
Hi
I googled the above subject and came across you.  I enlarged the coin so that I could see the picture on the coin you found in your garden.  It is similar.  Instead of one dragon there are two.  I am not interested in its value only curious how it got in the bag of coins i inherited.  This is the first coin Ive researched.  My dad was in the Korean war and I can only think that it came home via him.  Silly question and forgive my ignorance but Im grasping at straws.

Answer
I think I vaguely remember someone asking a question about a coin they found in their garden and I was able to identify it as a Hupeh province 10 cash.
The one you describe with two dragons does sound pretty unusual. I would really need to a see a clear picture of the coin to be able to give you any useful info. Would you be able to attach a clear picture of it to a follow-up question?
Thanks.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits