Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Norwegian coin

Question
Pendant
Pendant  

Pendent
Pendent  
Hello there.
I've got a silver Norwegian pendant with necklace, the pendant seems to be some sort of coin. Could you help me find the value of this and the best place to sell if possible?
Thanks Rachael.

Answer
Hi Rachael,
There are two varieties of this 1907 coin, yours is the much scarcer one with two rifles by the tree. In this condition the coin would normally be worth around $500. However, having been mounted in jewelry makes it a damaged coin. If it were removed and the damage was minor, it would realistically be worth around $350 at auction.
Your best bet for selling it is eBay, just make sure to provide clear pictures.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits