Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Vatican coin proof set

Question
I have a Vatican coin proof set, labeled "MCMLXXVII ANNO XV" from what I believe to be 1977 but it differs from others I have seen on-line.  At the top center is a papal coin "Joannes Pavlvs II Pont.Max", the back includes a woman and child with "O.L. Czestochowa" and no further writing other than a very small engraving along the opposite side which notes, "Italy".  Just trying to determine if that coin has any value.

Thank you for any input you may provide.

Answer
Hi Anthony,
This is a medallion that was included with coin sets meant for sale to tourists. These medallions come in a variety of designs on the back. They are silver washed alloy, though they are often mistakenly described as solid silver by people selling them. Realistic value for the medallion alone is $5 to $10.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits