Coin and Paper Money Collecting/100 East African Shilling bank note

Question
Hello David, I'll appreciate if you could help me with value related information inregards to this 100 East African Shillings bill. Infront there's a picture of Queen Elizabeth II with the crown. There are also four signatures. Watermark: head of a lion. At the back, there are palm trees. The bank note has a minor tear on the left touching on the shoulder of the Queen. It's been folded therefore there are three visible lines. Here's the serial: A2 40429. I hope to hear from you. Thanks.
Andrew

Answer
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your question.

This is a collectible and potential valuable note. I would need to see it to give you a specific value but I can tell you that the value range on this note would be between $200 to $700. You should look for tears or pin holes.

As you describe it with the fold lines that value would be closer to the $200 value.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy