Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1767 M Theresia Thaler

Question
1767 obverse
1767 obverse  

1767 reverse
1767 reverse  
I have a 1767 M Theresia thaler coin with the mint markings A.S. underneath her dress on the obverse side.  I have not been able to find any information on coins with this markings.  Any information you can provide on the markings and value of the coin would be appreciated!

Answer
Hi Amanda,
The letters A.S. mean that this coin was minted in Hall, as opposed to types with other letters on the reverse which stand for other mints including Gunzburg, Kremnitz and Wien.
Values are the same for all of the mints. The small pictures make it difficult to determine the condition of your coin, but you can safely compare prices with those of the same coins without A.S. below the bust.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits