Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1934A 10$ misprint

Question
10$ bill
10$ bill  

Front of bill
Front of bill  
I have a 10$ bill with a misprint on the back of the bill. It is part of the front printed on the bottom of the bill. Just trying to figure out how I would go about valuing it. Any information would be helpful. Thank you for your time.

Nick

Answer
Hey Nick, that looks you have a partial offset.  However, I would have to see the note in person to make sure it wasn't an actual printing.  Either way, it is a minor error that happens relatively frequently in the world of errors.  I would expect it to be worth around $50-$75 to an interested collectors.  There are dealers who specialize in rare paper money, or you can try ebay or a local coin shop.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett