Coin and Paper Money Collecting/blank note

Question
$ 20
$ 20  
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me determine the value of a $20 bill I have.  The reverse side is printed as normal. But, I'm completely missing the face side pictures.  It does have bank and green seal and serial number (B 25605987 F). Can you please give me some input. Thank you.

Answer
That is a neat error.  It is not exceptionally rare.  The retail value is around $500 assuming it is in perfect condition (and it looks like it is).  You might consider having it authenticated by someone like PMG or PCGS.  In my opinion it is 100% authentic, but buyers typically like the extra opinion.  Lots of people deal with rare paper money, you can try a dealer, ebay, or a local coin shop.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett