Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coin

Hi i found this coin and i was just wondering what it is, and if its even real.  I have attached a photo of each side of the coin.
Thanks for your time,

Hi Carlie,
Based on the details and surface color it appears to be a novelty replica of an early Spanish silver coin. It does not appear to be made of silver, however, and looks to have been made by casting in a mold. Unfortunately it would be worth only a few dollars as a replica.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).