Coin and Paper Money Collecting/I cannot find this exact token anywhere!

Question
rear of coin
rear of coin  
I have a JOANNES PAVLVS II PONT.MAX. I BELIEVE ITS A MEDALLION BUT I CANNOT FIND THE EXACT REAR PICTURE THEREFORE MAKING IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ITS WORTH! COULD YOU PLEASE HELP?

Answer
Hi Saycia,
This is a novelty medallion made and sold to tourists in Rome. These come with a wide variety of designs. Most were made in the 1970's and they are silver wash over base metal alloy. Value for any given design ranges from $5 to $10 in excellent condition.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits