Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1922 silver one dollar.

Question
I have a silver one dollar and one the front were it reads IN GOD WE TRUST:  TRUST IS SPELLED TRVST DO U KNOW WHY.

Answer
Hello Charlie,

The Peace Dollar was minted from 1921-1928 and then again from 1934-1935. With .77 ounces of pure silver

These coins all have the words "in god we trvst", but it's not a spelling error it's actually the Latin spelling for the word. So it means "In God We Trust".

The front of this coin is graced with the head of Lady Liberty, and the reverse contains and image of a majestic bald eagle. The artwork / design was that of Antonio de Francisci an Italian immigrant born back in 1887.  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy