Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Apollo 12coin

I have a Apollo 12silver coin dated  November 1969 with three images of the crew with the the word tempo on it , on the other side image of statue  of liberty and 100 gold written on it.

Thank you for your time

Hi Denise,

This is an advertising token for the newspaper Il Tempo.

I assume you are looking for a value.

I did fine one on a European website that has been listed there for a year at the price of 5 Euros and not sold.  So I would have to surmise that its value is a couple dollars at best.

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College