Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Gold Coin identification

Question
I have a small gold coin with the following markings: 1829 PARVAE CRESCUNT CONCORDIA RES and then on the other side it says MO AUR REG BELGII AD LEGEM IMPERII

Do you have any idea what this is?

Answer
Hi Marilyn,
This is a 22kt gold "ducat" from the Netherlands. This was a unit of currency meant for trade and had a standard weight and gold purity as accepted throughout Europe at the time. These were made in the Netherlands and also there were Russian counterfeits made at the same time in St. Petersburg. The values are actually in about the same range for either one, depending on the condition of your coin.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits