Coin and Paper Money Collecting/mexico paco

Hi Dan,I have a Mexico paco 500 and dated 1987 is that worth anything.And also do you by any chance no anything about Iracy dinars if they have a exchange value I have quite a bit of them.Also if you don't no anything about Iracy dinars, if you no anyone that does have any information regarding that would be great. Hope to here back from you soon Thanks Gina

Hi Gina,

Your Mexico 500 peso coin is worth about 25 cents.

Iraqi dinars are currently trading at a rate of about 86 cents per 1,000 dinars.  You can find a currency converter here :

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College