Coin and Paper Money Collecting/$1 ERROR NOTE

My friend found this $1 note in her register till,and knowing I have sold some errors on ebay wanted my advice. So I told her I'd seek real advice online,so here I am. I am attaching some photos here where she works, so if they're insufficient for good study we'll understand, and thanks .
The obverse has normal printing (not shown) If my close-up is good enough this is what the note looks like along it's entire reverse side.I have some more photos if they'd help.THANK YOU

Note appears to be in very circulated condition, with folds and stains. This will affect value substantially. It appears to be error where reverse printing missing, but may be altered. Altered notes have no added numismatic premium. This error would be a bill that was missing the first printing operation. You don't mention the serial number. If it is a star note (replacement of original note printed), it would be worth more to an interested collector. A circulated example may bring $150 to $250 from an interested collector.

Bills are printed in sheets of 32, so there's a possibility your bill may have another like it out there. This error happened when two sheets likely stuck together during the first printing operation, and went undetected during the face printing, serial number and seal printing, cutting and final inspection.

Here's a link for currency grading:

Here's link for you to view different types of error currency and their values.

Here's a link with information on FRN's:

Here's a link for history of the $1 bills:

You may want to check US currency listings under error notes on eBay from time to time to see if your error is listed what this type of error note brings.

Always try and get at least two opinions and try and deal with PNG dealers if possible. If you should decide to sell your bills to a dealer, remember they will offer about 50% to 60% of the retail value. Here's a link to find one in your area:

My recommendations on who to sell to: (a personal long time friend)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern

I can answer most all questions relating to US coins, tokens, and currency. I'm not strong on world coins or ancients. Primary field of expertise is errors and varieties. Over 55 years experience in coin collecting. Part time dealer since 1976. Employed by McDonnell Douglas/Boeing for over 34 years as an Industrial Engineer/Technical Specialist before retiring in 2002.

Worked weekends for "Lonesome" John in the late 1960's to mid 1970's processing error coins, packaging, and preparing orders. Worked with John Devine and Fred Weinberg on several California Error A Rama's in the early 1970's. Served as display judge at annual Error-A-Rama coin shows. Opened and operated mail order coin business DBA "CAL ERRORS" in 1976. Contributor to Alan Herbert's "Official Price Guide To Mint Errors" and Fivaz/Stanton "Cherrypickers' Guide". Worked Saturdays at Huntington Beach Coin Exchange 1980-1999. Had table and sold coins at a number of coin and gun shows in So CA, AZ and NV. Sell coins, tokens and currency on Facebook. Past "Errorscope" Editor. Presently CONECA Examiner.

Errorscope, Numismatic News, Civil War Token Journal, Error and Variety News

AA Degree LBCC pre Engineering, 1964 BS Degree CSULB Ind Technology, 1968

1st Place EAR Trophy for Civil War Token Errors, NLG Author of Year Award for best monthly coin column "Error News and Views" in small Numismatic paper, owned and published by Ray Anthony.