Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1950 Hundred Dollar Bill D

Hello And Thank You For Your Time
I Have A 1950 Hundred Dollar Bill  
Its Perfect No Wear, Folds ,Or Tears Uncerclated
Looks Brand New .It's A D Series
D 03448806 A  Would Like To Know The Value
Again  Thank You For Your Time

Hi Jerry,

While the Currency Dealer Newsletter lists your note at $125, it's very difficult to find a dealer (or collector) that will pay you that much -- those 1950 notes are just too plentiful in the market.

If you take it to a coin show, you might find a dealer willing to pay you about $110 -- and then again, you may not find an interested dealer at all.  Not too long ago I had some crisp uncirculated 1950 $50 notes that I took around to several dealers at a larger coin show, and could not get anyone to give me anything more than face value for them.

Your other alternative would be to take some nice pictures of it and list it on -- there's a lot of buyers there -- maybe you'll find a couple interested ones that will run the price up.

Good luck!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College