Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin in bowl

Question
I seen where you have answer someone question similar to mine. The date on it reads  sept  mdcccxxxvi thats on the back at the bottom on the coin. front reads  Maria. ANNA. AVGVSTA. FERDINANDI. I. IMP. ET. REGIS. R=This coin is sitting in Stainless steal bowl and its printed from Italy on it. Giving to me from my mother-law. Wondering if its worth anything?

Answer

Hi Rhonda,
This is a modern reproduction of an 1836 Prague coronation medal. They made sets of these in the 1960's with these cast copies embedded in a bowl, a cup and a bottle opener. Unfortunately it does not have numismatic value, it would be considered a novelty item.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits