Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin in bowl

I seen where you have answer someone question similar to mine. The date on it reads  sept  mdcccxxxvi thats on the back at the bottom on the coin. front reads  Maria. ANNA. AVGVSTA. FERDINANDI. I. IMP. ET. REGIS. R=This coin is sitting in Stainless steal bowl and its printed from Italy on it. Giving to me from my mother-law. Wondering if its worth anything?

Hi Rhonda,
This is a modern reproduction of an 1836 Prague coronation medal. They made sets of these in the 1960's with these cast copies embedded in a bowl, a cup and a bottle opener. Unfortunately it does not have numismatic value, it would be considered a novelty item.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).