Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Commemotative medal

Question
german medal
german medal  

back of medal
back of medal  
Hi, Can you tell me anything as to the collective value if any.

I have a medal that i can not locate any information on. This is what i do know. It's 90% Gold, it has the bust on the front  with Luther underneath with the words Grobe Manner, Famovs Men. It had dauchland and Germany on each side of the bust and on the back is a world globe with branches around it. I call it a medal because there is no denomination on it and i have taken it to several coin shops and they have never seen one. It's about the size of a u.s quarter.

Thank you in advance for reading my question.

Karl Kline

Answer
Hi Karl,
This piece is part of a privately made collector series. There were pieces made in both silver and gold featuring icons of German history. Realistically speaking the value of the medallion is basically that of gold bullion.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits