Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Austro-Hungarian 20 kreuzer coin

Hello! I have a question about the value of a coin I own. It's Austro-Hungarian 20 kreuzer coin dated 1770. The man on the coin is Ioseph 2, there is a letter B below his portrait. On the other side I found letters EVM and D. And this coin has a little hole in it. I attach pictures.

Hi Anastasiya,
Unfortunately because of the hole this coin is worth $10 at most if sold through a dealer, and more like $5 to $8 at auction. It is one of the more common coins from this series.

By the way, I am originally from Kyiv. I hope all is well in the homeland. :)

Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).