Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Austro-Hungarian 20 kreuzer coin

Question
1.
1.  

2.
2.  
Hello! I have a question about the value of a coin I own. It's Austro-Hungarian 20 kreuzer coin dated 1770. The man on the coin is Ioseph 2, there is a letter B below his portrait. On the other side I found letters EVM and D. And this coin has a little hole in it. I attach pictures.

Answer
Hi Anastasiya,
Unfortunately because of the hole this coin is worth $10 at most if sold through a dealer, and more like $5 to $8 at auction. It is one of the more common coins from this series.

By the way, I am originally from Kyiv. I hope all is well in the homeland. :)

Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits