Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Sri Lanka Numismatic Society membership

Question
Dear sir,

I like to get the membership of Sri Lanka Numismatic Society. Could you please guide me for that?

Thank you.

Answer
The Sri Lanka Numismatic Society meets every 3rd Sunday of the month (except if that is a Public Holiday) from 2-4 PM at the Board Room of the Royal Asiatic Society, No. 86, Ananda Coomaraswamy Mawatha (Green Path), Colombo 7. (Mahaweli center, near back entrance to Colombo National Museum). If you are near Colombo as a resident or as a visitor, and interested in Coins and Currency, you are most welcome to attend.  You can become a member at that time.

The next meeting is on 2013 July 21

For more details please E-mail me at kavanr @ yahoo.com

Dr Kavan Ratnatunga
President SLNS
http://coins.lakdiva.org

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dr Kavan Ratnatunga