Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Turkish Gold Coin!

Question
The gold coin front and back
The gold coin front an  
Hi again!! Let me know if these two pictures are better than the last ones.. Can you tell if its pure or plated gold? what would be the price of a coin like this??

Answer
Hi Jarod,
It appears to be a novelty piece, the design is based on Egyptian and Turkish Ottoman coins, but is different than gold coins issued by these countries. For one thing the design in the left picture is reversed, with the toughra on the left instead of the right. Generally these items are not solid gold, they are generally made for ceremonial purposes and often worn on belts used by belly dancers.Doesn't hurt to check with a jeweler though, as these are occasionally made of gold (but this is quite rare). It appears to be gilded rather than solid, but not possible to say for sure from pictures.
Thanks again for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits