Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Vittorio Emanvelle III

I have a 1930 coin with wheat and C 5 on the back is this coin worth anything?

Hi Stephanie,
This is a common date for this series of Italian 5 centesimi coins, with over 22 million of them made. In circulated condition the coin is worth a dollar or two. A nice mint state coin with red luster and no signs of wear if worth $25 or more.
Thanks for the question!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).