Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1970's Silver Ducks Unlimited coins

Question
Hi, I inherited a set of 1970's Ducks Unlimited silver coins. There are 20 coins in the set. What would be a current value for these coins?

Answer
Hi Larry,

That is a neat set, and being Ducks Unlimited, it has significant popularity.  So you should be able to get a bit more than the melt value of the 55 ounces of silver total in the set.

There is another set on eBay here : www.ebay.com/itm/190780249088

But they have it priced at over twice the silver value.  It's been on there for quite a while, so I have to believe it's significantly overpriced.

The current silver melt is a little over $1300, so I would think at $1500-$1600, you would quickly find multiple interested buyers.

I hope this helps,

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore