Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Ancient Coin I found in north of Iran

I recently found an Ancient Coin in north of Iran, it is very strange, and I can't read its strange text, I can read Arabic and Farsi and it's neither. please help me identify it.
Here's a photo from each side:
best regards.

Hi David,
This appears to be a modern copy of an ancient coin. I generally do not take questions on ancients, as I am not knowledgeable in this area, but this coin is consistent with modern manufacture and does not show any signs of age. As for what it is a copy of, I would not be able to say.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).