Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Carolus III Dei Gratia Missing 'F' Hispan ET IND REX 8R _M

Question
Back View
Back View  

Front View
Front View  
This coin I have is missing a letter. I've looked on the Internet to see any Carolus coin with the missing 'F, but all have in the back where the 'F' belongs to 'FM'
Is it worth anything?
How much?
How much should I sell it for?

Answer
Hi Jovany,
Unfortunately I have some bad news for you. This coin is a replica, it was made by casting in a mold rather than being struck on a blank piece of silver. It does not appear to be a modern replica, but not an antique one either. The value here would be as a novelty only.
Sorry for the bad news, thanks.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits