Coin and Paper Money Collecting/European Coins

Question
I have a few coins I'd like to ask about as my grandfather gathered many from his days in the war, when he was in Germany. Thanks as I will only ask of a few.

I have an 1876 funf mark with an A mint mark. Where would this coin have been minted? It has a Wilhelm Deutshcer Kaiser Konig V. Preussen (with a B under the bust) and Deutches Reich 1876  Funf Mark on the reverse.

I also have an 1874 1 Mark Deutsches Reich coin with an eagle crest on the other side.

Next I have a coin that on one side it has "2 Rigsbank Skilling 1818" & on the back "Rigsbank Daler"

Lastly, on front side of coin is "Republique Francaise" and a bust of someone facing left with  small lettering underneath, perhaps "E.A. Oudiner" ? And on back "Liberte-Egalite-Fraternite" around the edge & in the center " 1 France 1872 A"

So many thanks! I have more, but would not be fair !

Answer
Hi Craig,
If you have a large group you can just email me pictures directly at my email BetweenEarthnSky#yahoo.com
As far as the coins you asked about, the first one is from the German state of Prussia. Its a bit confusing since you said it's an A mint mark but a B under the bust, which is where the mint mark is. Either way, A or B it will have the same value as there were a little over 2 million of each made and these are also the most common of the whole series. You are looking at $25-$30 for an average circulated coin without problems, though a very nice or uncirculated example is worth significantly more.
For the 1874 1 mark coin, all mints are pretty common. Decent grade fr any of them is $5 to $10 at best, though nice mint state examples are in the $50 to $100 range n practical market value. The mint marks on these can be found on the reverse, at the bottom below the eagle's talons.
For the French coin there are two varieties of the mint mark, a large A and a small A. The large one is worth a bit more, but realistically they are worth about the same in low grades. I would really need to see clear pictures of these coins to give you an accurate value.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits