Coin and Paper Money Collecting/francaise republique coins

Question
QUESTION: i have a several coins in marks and francs. not sure the value do you know any buyer? or can you help me as to where i can sell them

ANSWER: I would try eBay.  If not to sell, to find out current value and if it's worth the time and effort.

Regards
Joe

QUESTION: Thanks, I checked ebay before here. Who buys silver? I have pretty much seen the value is not that great for coins,but also heard they are silver any idea on who to sell to? And does silver get a lil rusty if mixed in jar with golder colored coins

Answer
Fist off, silver doesn't rust.

If you google the coin with the date, you will get results that show them metallic makeup of the coin.  If they are selling really cheap on eBay, They probably are not silver.  The eBay buyers are pretty savvy.

Joe

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas