Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Keith's Model T Cafe Good For 5 c. Token

Hello, First I would thank you and all other experts for your time helping us coin collectors and Numismatics with our questions.
        I recently purchased an extremely small coin collection (mostly tokens) and I have been able to Identify all of them and find information on all of them except one. On one side of the token is has Keith's Model T Café Winnemucca NV On the other side it has Good For 5 c In Trade. I can only locate a token that is identical except for 25 c in trade. Can you help get some information and possibly even a date. Thank you for your time in helping a new collector. Also if you would like specific information (weight and width) I can provide.

Hi Robert,
It is often really difficult to get information on old trade tokens. This particular one is cataloged in a book titled "A Preliminary Guide to Nevada Trade Tokens". I do not own the catalog, but it is certainly attributed a date range by the authors.

Check out this page:

There are a few examples of your token and id's of eBay sellers that have sold them. You can most likely get more info from one of these eBay sellers, they are generally willing to share info with the community. This site is also an excellent resource for US trade tokens. If you can't find it on this site, you can join and add it to the database.

Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).