Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Unidentified coin

Question
Unidentified coin
Unidentified coin  

Unidentified coin
Unidentified coin  
Dear Dmitry Livshits,

I'd like to ask a question about this unidentified coin. What is it and how much can it be worth? All that i know is that it's struck in 18k gold and wight is 3,47 g (PP).

Best Regards,

Szilvia Wodzinsky

Answer
Hi Szilvia,
This is a privately made medallion, and was part of a set of 4 with this design and different sizes. The whole 4-piece set weighs 175 grams, yours is the smallest out of the set.
Practical value is that of the gold, these do not sell for a collectible premium above gold value unless you have the complete set and original presentation case the set came in.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits