Coin and Paper Money Collecting/The Hawaiian Mint

The Hawaiiana Numismatist wrote at 2015-01-09 10:30:59 This is what I believe is the coin in question(see link). There was a Royal Hawaiian Mint Database (Waifs in Boots) that was online and was taken down that provided the issues and mintage of the Royal Hawaiian Mint (a.k.a. The NotHaus Mint, and The Hawaiian Mint). As for other RHM issues before 1991, they are listed in the 2nd edition of Medcalf & Russell book Hawaiian Money: Standard Catalog Second Edition. I also discuss Hawaiiana numismatics at my blog

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy

I can answer most questions about coin identification, grading and counterfeit detection. I can answer questions about US and Foreign coins & currency, ancient coins too.

30 years experience as a collector and dealer in rare coins ANA Numismatic Scholar Owner of New England Coin Exchange I have been buying and selling coins in RI for over 30 years

Professional Coin Grading Service - PCGS National Guaranty Corporation - NGC American Numismatic Association - ANA

Cityscape Merchant Circle Numismatic News eBay Providence Journal Bulletin All Experts

Numismatic Scholar Certificate - American Numismatic Association BSEE - New England Institute of Electronics