Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Hong Kong 1912

Question
I see that you mostly deal with American currency.  Can you recommend anyone in the Los Angeles area who deals with Hong Kong currency?

Answer
You can always try to find a local coin shop in the phone book or otherwise.  However, it might be tough to get a straight and intelligent answer.  I can tell you that any bank note from Hong Kong in decent condition from 1912 could be very valuable, especially if it is in the $25 dollar denomination or higher.  If you send some pictures of what you have then I can give you some more information.  For right now you can check out our guide about Hong Kong currency.  Three different banks printed money in 1912, The Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation, The Chartered Bank of India, Australia & China, and The Mercantile Bank of India Limited.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett