Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Leopol II coin

Question
I need your help with the identity of this coin:
Obverse side has a shoulder bust of a man in a military coat with a sunburst on left chest.  imprinted with Leopol II and D.G. IMP. and then a crown on it's side.  The reverse has the same sunburst at the left top with a village? scene, including three church spires on the left and a shepherd? with animals in the foreground.  There is a large tree on the right. Print on the reverse is RRCERN(?) PERNING (clear) around the coin, and E.L.&.L at the bottom. The & looks like an S closed with a line.  From the green spots I would guess it Is a copper mix.  There is no date recognizable to me.
Thanks.

Answer
Hi George,
By your description this sounds like a medal or medallion rather than a coin. I would really need to see clear pictures of it to answer your question. You can either attach pictures to a follow-up question on this site, or you can email me directly at BEtweenEarthnSky@yahoo.com
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits