Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Military Payment Certificate Values

Question
I just asked a question about fractional currency.  Do you know anything about military payment certificates?  I have 3 series 541 5 cents notes.

Answer
My same answer for fractional currency also kind of applies to military payment certificates.  Most are only worth a few dollars.  However, based on condition and rarity, some can get rather expensive.  To specifically address your question, most series 541 5 cent notes are very common.  If the serial number ends with a number then it could be worth more money.  Even in perfect condition, that one doesn't sell for more than about $30.  We do have a guide to military payment certificate values.  

If you had a $5 series 541 MPC in perfect condition it could be worth thousands of dollars.  Generally speaking, nothing under the $5 denomination is ever going to be very rare unless it is a replacement serial number.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett