Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Napoleon III empereur

Question
Hi!
I have two 10 Centimes coins, one 1864 and one 1855.
The 1864 has a head on the front and a eagle on the reverse.It has som kind of double B below the eagle.It is not worn, all details are sharp.
The 1855 is exactly the same, but the letter below the eagle is a D. It is heavily used.
I also have a 5 centimes from 1854 exactly like the others, but the letter A below the eagle.
The eagle on the reverse is upside down compared to the front head on all three. Is this normal?
Is there any value in these coins?

Thank you!

Answer
Hi Anders,
The Worn 1855 D and 1854 A 5 centimes are worth a couple dollars each in well circulated condition. The 1864 BB 10 centimes is a better date and in high grade worth in the $25 to $50 range depending on how it looks. It is difficult to give you an accurate value without seeing a picture of the coin. You can attach a picture to a follow-up question if you want and I can gve you an accurate evaluation of it.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits