Coin and Paper Money Collecting/RFK and JFK commemorative token/coin

1 3/8" non-currrency[?] coin with both RFK and JFK heads overlapped and facing left encircled by names and birth and death dates. The edge is tooled like a coin and the reverse has a spread eagle and five stars with "United States of America" in bold caps.

I have found no examples on the net.

Thank you.

Hi Tracy,

I did find one that recently sold on eBay.  It sold via a best offer, so I cannot see the exact price it sold for, but it was less than $30 shipped.  They do state that it is silver, and its weight is slightly under 1/2 ounce Troy, so it has a current silver melt value between $10 and $11.  So it looks like it sold for significantly more than just its silver value on eBay.

The eBay listing is here :

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College