Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Unknown "to me" coin/medal

Question
I have this .999 silver medal/coin and have no experience with coins or the like.

I have some good detailed pics i can send for you to look at but

along the top it says
"Oliver Hazard Perry"

Along bottom it says
"Sesquicentennial also in small letters is KHH on the left side of his jacket"

The back shows a old missle frigate i think and says We have met the enemy and they are ours. Sept.10.1813

Answer
Hi Joshua,
What you have is a medal, not a coin.  It has little collector value but since it is .999 silver and I am assuming it weighs one troy ounce, it is currently worth about $22

Check ebay for similar items.  It was probably one of a series.

Regards
Joe Hylas

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas