Coin and Paper Money Collecting/bicentennial quarter error

Question
quarter error front
quarter error front  

quarter error back
quarter error back  
I have a bicentennial quarter that has  2 separate clips on opposite sides of the coin.   I was wondering what you thought of the coin, how rare this error is, approximate value, etc.    Thanks for your time

Answer
Hello Jacob,

Thanks for your question. From the photos that you provided it does look like this is a double clipped quarter.

Error coins are difficult to price out since there are no standard price guides. The clips on this one are not too deep and there are likely to be a lot of them as this was one of the largest mintages of the Washington quarter series.

If I were to guess what you would get for this I would say somewhere between $20 and $50.  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy