Coin and Paper Money Collecting/old money values

Question
I have been collecting old money for many years. Can you tell me the value of these please?  1 Dollar Silver Certificate Series 1935 H  E10360274 J... 1 Dollar Silver Certificate Series 1957 A  B18634753 A... 1945 Mercury Head Dime (with what appears to be a W for the Mint)... 1900 Indian Head Type Penny with the Badge in the top of the Wreath... 1906 Indian Head Type Penny with the Badge in the top of the Wreath... 2 completely unstamped pennies... 1939 Nickel with no Mint Stamp... Thank you for any assistance you can give me on these.

Answer
Hello Roger,

With collectibles, values always hinge on condition.
Let's assume they are in average condition, not mint condition.

The 2 $1 silver certificates are worth about $1.25 each.
The Mercury Dime is worth about $1.50  (the "W" is the designer's initial, not the mintmark)
The 2 Indian Cents are worth about 80 cents each.
The penny blanks sell on ebay for about $1 each
The 1939 nickel, is worth 5 cents.

Regards
Joe Hylas
Omega Precious Metals

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas