Coin and Paper Money Collecting/old money values

I have been collecting old money for many years. Can you tell me the value of these please?  1 Dollar Silver Certificate Series 1935 H  E10360274 J... 1 Dollar Silver Certificate Series 1957 A  B18634753 A... 1945 Mercury Head Dime (with what appears to be a W for the Mint)... 1900 Indian Head Type Penny with the Badge in the top of the Wreath... 1906 Indian Head Type Penny with the Badge in the top of the Wreath... 2 completely unstamped pennies... 1939 Nickel with no Mint Stamp... Thank you for any assistance you can give me on these.

Hello Roger,

With collectibles, values always hinge on condition.
Let's assume they are in average condition, not mint condition.

The 2 $1 silver certificates are worth about $1.25 each.
The Mercury Dime is worth about $1.50  (the "W" is the designer's initial, not the mintmark)
The 2 Indian Cents are worth about 80 cents each.
The penny blanks sell on ebay for about $1 each
The 1939 nickel, is worth 5 cents.

Joe Hylas
Omega Precious Metals

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow