Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Orange boven

Question
I have a orange boven 1898 1923 6th September willamania konvned necklace ad change.   Can u give me any information on this?

Answer
Hi Julie,
This is a commemorative medallion celebrating the 25 year jubilee of the Netherland's queen Wilhelmina's rule. This should be a gold colored medallion. Most of the time it is base metal and gilded rather than solid gold, but there are likely some solid gold examples as well. A jeweler can tell you if your medallion is solid gold or not. Value for one that is plated is around $5, the solid gold one is worth melt value if it has any damage from being mounted in jewelry.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits