Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Sun Yat Sen Coin

I have a coin believed to be Sun Yat Sen that I can not find anywhere online.  From the information I received from a cousin, who studied Chinese, is that the symbols are believed to be Taiwanese.  What I believe to be the front of the coin has the image of Sun Yat Sen facing forawrd with 7 symbols above and then 1 each to the left and right of the face.  The back has a building with garden and a small rectangular box center above the building with symbols inside as well.  The back also has a border going around the outside of the coin.  Any information you can provide along with value would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Daniel,
This is a fantasy 1 yuan of the Republic of China; a modern piece that is not official money and is not silver like genuine 1 yuan coins that it is modeled after. It does not have collectible value other than as a novelty item. I have attached a picture for your confirmation that we are talking about the same thing.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).