Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Value of pre-euro coins/old coins

I wondered would you be able to shed some light on the value of old coins that my father has in his possession. These are Irish or British coins.  He has penny coins from 1892, 1915, 1917, 1935, 1937 and 1963.  Also he has a half crown from 1912 and 1956, 2shillings from 1958 and trupenny bits from 1954 and 1967.  
Any information that you would be able to give to me would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance for you time and I look forward to receiving your response.

Kind Regards
Bridget Gallagher

Well as these are common coins, the condition will determine value. These are all worth no more than a couple of dollars in average circulated condition, except for the silver coin (1912 half crown) which is worth melt value. The older dates are worth significantly more if they are in mint condition with luster.
The 194 and 1967 coins, do you mean two penny bits? These were special issues and were not intended for circulation. They would be small silver coins. Assuming they are in mint condition, as is expected for this type, they are worth $40-$50 each.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).