Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Where to I go from here

While cleaning out the office closet came across a box of coins I collected as kid. Have some mint sets (60's and 70's)and some coins my Dad gave from when he was a kid. It's a wide variety of us coins. Also have a few bills. Most of the coins are in sleeves and have ratings on them.

I think I want to get some software for Coin Collecting so I can get an accurate inventory. Any suggestions? Or would you suggest I approach this differently?

Hi Richard,

There are a few programs out there that you can probably get on ebay.  Do a search for coin collecting software.

Look at the features of each and decide which is best for you.

We use custom software in the office so that wouldn't be much help to you.

Good Luck

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow