Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Where to I go from here

Question
Joe,

While cleaning out the office closet came across a box of coins I collected as kid. Have some mint sets (60's and 70's)and some coins my Dad gave from when he was a kid. It's a wide variety of us coins. Also have a few bills. Most of the coins are in sleeves and have ratings on them.

I think I want to get some software for Coin Collecting so I can get an accurate inventory. Any suggestions? Or would you suggest I approach this differently?

Thanks,

Richard

Answer
Hi Richard,

There are a few programs out there that you can probably get on ebay.  Do a search for coin collecting software.

Look at the features of each and decide which is best for you.

We use custom software in the office so that wouldn't be much help to you.

Good Luck

Joe

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas